Mr. Joel Walker
Director of Admissions
Office: (904) 470-8200
Mr. Joel Walker
Edward Waters College now offers the opportunity to take classes online. The online classes help to reduce the amount of time spent on campus and affords one the opportunity to fit classroom hours in without interrupting one’s work/family schedules.
Our Online Course Management System is Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment or Moodle. Moodle can be accessed by clicking on the “Moodle” icon (shown to the left) or by clicking HERE.
Instructions for Logging in to Moodle:
If you have signed up for online courses, then you will visit Moodle to receive instruction, get your assignments and submit your assignments. Again, this is solely for ONLINE COURSES.
To access Moodle: PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE AN EDWARD WATERS COLLEGE-ISSUED USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
Instructions for logging into Moodle for the first time are on the front page or may be downloaded by clicking on this link: http://online.ewc.edu/mod/resource/view.php?id=61
If you have any issues with logging in, do not know your Edward Waters College login credentials, or have any questions about determining your password, please contact the Edward Waters College IT department help line at (904) 470-8170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINIMUM TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer/tablet/smart phone or similar device with personal access to the Internet
- A college-issued username and password
- Web-browser software – Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Windows operating systems, LINUX, or MAC OS X or higher.
- Antivirus software
- Word-processing software: Microsoft Office or download Open Office for free. (As an active student to Edward Waters College, you can download the Microsoft Office suite through Office 365 for free.)
- Plug-ins, including current versions of Acrobat Reader, Flash Player, QuickTime, and Java.
- Additional hardware, including ear-buds, headphones, speakers, and/or microphone.